After nine years, once again the solar eclipse has started on the biggest day of the year i.e. June 21. The special thing of this solar eclipse is Sunday on this day. According to the scriptures, Sunday is dedicated to Lord Suryadev. Between these various coincidences, this solar eclipse occurred on June 21 in the Corona period. It is also a strange coincidence that eclipse will occur for the second time in June. The lunar eclipse has started on the 5th of this month, so the occurrence of this solar eclipse is considered as a rare astronomical event. This solar eclipse is taking place in the corona period, so it is not beneficial for human life. It is indicating many types of divine disaster. Personally, this solar eclipse will occur in Mrigashira Nakshatra and Gemini. The eclipse period of the eclipse will start from 9:25 pm on 20 June. Along with Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces can also be troublesome. These zodiac signs need to be cautious.
- At the time of the solar eclipse, it will affect the zodiac signs –
- Aries – Time will be beneficial. At this time, you chant ‘Namo Bhagwate Vasudevayah’.
- Taurus – Time is not favorable. At this time you chant Om Gan Ganpataye Namah.
- Gemini – Mental trouble. At this time, you should chant ॐ Ghritani Surya Namah.
- Cancer – Economic damage. At this time you chant ॐ Namah Shivaya.
- Leo – Time is beneficial. At this time you should chant the Gayatri Mantra.
- Virgo – Time is favorable. At this time, you should chant ॐ ह क्ली क्ली ं ं च.
- Libra – Mental tension can occur. At this time you chant ॐ Namah Shivaya.
- Scorpio – Times are painful. At this time, you should recite Hanuman Chalisa.
- Sagittarius are painful times. At this time you chant Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya.
- Capricorn – Time is beneficial. At this time, you should recite Hanuman Chalisa.
- Aquarius – Time is not favorable. At this time you recite Bajrang Baan.
- Pisces – Time is favorable. At this time you should chant the Gayatri Mantra.
What to do and what not to do during the eclipse –
- 1. Do not consume any kind of food during the eclipse. However, this rule of eclipse rule does not apply to children, sick people and the elderly.
- 2. Any new work or auspicious work should be avoided during the Sutak period. Do not think about house building, vehicle shopping, or wedding preparations.
- 3. It is considered inauspicious to use sharp things after the eclipse period of eclipse. Avoid using sharp and sharp things like scissors, knife, fork, or needle during sutak.
- 4. The doors of temples are closed after applying sutak. One should not worship during the Sutak and should not touch the idols of God with his hand.
- 5. After the eclipse period of eclipse, nature becomes more sensitive. This is the reason why trees, plants and leaves should not be broken during this time. However, keep the basil leaves in advance and let them soak in water. After serving the sutak, if anyone serves food, then definitely put a basil leaf in it.
- 6. After the eclipse, donate a bath and have a meal.
- 7. Pregnant women keep a coconut with them during the eclipse period. This will not affect the negative energy emitted from the atmosphere on the pregnant woman. During the eclipse, pregnant women do not use knives, scissors, and needles at all. Neither exit in the eclipse, nor do any other work.
If you do not understand my given information,then you can ask me your question in the comment box, I will answer your questions as soon as possible.