The telecom giant BSNL is back with yet another featured BSNL Broadband plan which is great on many levels.
This BSNL Broad plan is launched recently with the motive to provide its user an all-rounder plan.
However, the said BSNL Broadband plan is only available in Chennai and Tamil Naidu specific circles.
As compared to BSNL’s Rs 2,999 Bharat Fibre plan, JioFiber has a similar Rs 2,499 plan which ships with 1500GB data for new users at 500 Mbps of speed.
HIGHLIGHTS of Rs 2,999 BSNL Broadband Plan:
- BSNL Rs 2,999 Bharat Fibre plan comes with a 2TB FUP limit per month.
- The plan is currently available only in Chennai and Tamil Nadu circles.
- BSNL continues to provide seven pan-India Bharat Fibre plans.
- In Chennai and Tamil Nadu telecom circles, the telecom giant is now offering the Rs 2,999 BSNL broadband plan under Bharat Fibre branding.
- Benefits of the new Bharat Fibre plan include 2000GB or 2TB data limit per month, 100 Mbps speeds, unlimited voice calling to any network within India and Amazon Prime subscription worth Rs 999 at no extra cost. This makes it a very user-oriented BSNL Broadband plan.
- Pan-India wise, the telecom giant has seven BSNL Broadband plan, which falls in a subcategory of Bharat Fibre plans which are valid across all the circles where the company is offering Bharat Fibre service.
- Alongside the pan-India plans, BSNL is also providing some circle-specific Bharat Fibre plans like Rs 1,999 plan and Rs 2,999 plan.
- The best part of the circle-specific plans is they don’t come with any daily FUP limit like the pan-India Bharat Fibre plans which is a part of the BSNL Broadband plan.
The detailed benefit of latest Rs 2,999 BSNL Broadband plan:
BSNL is not going after the private Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in terms of speeds offered, instead, the company is focusing on delivering Bharat Fibre service even to rural locations.
- Reliance JioFiber was looking to steal the thunder from BSNL in the broadband department with JioFiber plans, but the ISP’ sub-par broadband plans made BSNL Broadband plans the ultimate winner.
- Compared to BSNL’s Rs 2,999 Bharat Fibre plan, JioFiber has a Rs 2,499 plan which ships with 1500GB data for new users and 500 Mbps speeds.
- For existing users after six months, the data benefit of Rs 2,499 JioFiber Diamond plan would be 1250GB.
- There’s no FUP limit once you exhaust the 2000GB allotted data. Users will also get to make unlimited voice calls to any network within India via BSNL landline service. This is one of the best features of this BSNL Broadband plan.
- Additionally, this BSNL Broadband plan also offers Amazon Prime subscription worth Rs 999 to new users.
- The price of the plan mentioned above is excluding taxes and it is also known as ‘FIBRO COMBO ULD 2999 CS47’ in the circles.
- How to Emoji vs. Emoticons Has it gone too far
- Undekhi Web Series Sony Liv, Release date, Review, Cast
- Where is text messaging apps for Android
- Corvus os 8.5 Rom | for Redmi Y2 (835 MB)
- The social networks that we can choose from these days
BSNL Pan-India Bharat Fibre Plans Detailed
- As mentioned above, BSNL has some circle-specific Bharat Fibre plans, but pan-India wise, the PSU has seven Bharat Fibre plans to start at just Rs 849, which falls under BSNL broadband plans.
- The basic two Bharat Fibre plans are Rs 849 and Rs 1,277 which ship with 50 Mbps and 100 Mbps speeds, respectively till 600GB and 750GB.
- Bharat Fibre plans above Rs 1,277 come with 100 Mbps speeds and the only difference is the FUP limit.
- The Rs 2,499 plan offers 40GB data per day, Rs4,499 plan comes with 55GB daily data, followed by the Rs 5,999 Bharat Fibre plan with 80GB data every day. The Rs 9,999 and Rs 16,999 Bharat Fibre plans come with a whopping 120GB and 170GB data per day benefit.
- All these plans also come with Amazon Prime membership and unlimited voice calling benefits via BSNL landline service at no extra cost.
BSNL is also providing after FUP speeds of 10 Mbps with Bharat Fibre plans. It is kind of sad to see BSNL not launching 1 Gbps BSNL broadband plan taking on the likes of Airtel Xstream Fibre, Reliance JioFiber, and ACT Fibernet.
MTNL launched 1 Gbps broadband plans last year but there’s no update whatsoever from BSNL in this regard.
Please support us by the following facebook, Quora and twitter to get updates & For any questions or advice comment below I will try to help out thanks for visiting and stay tuned here. for more tricks and information, offers, internet service providers information & many more like this.