Vodafone 499 Plan: Vodafone has recently launched a couple of new prepaid mobile recharge plans, viz. Rs 499 & Rs 555. We compared it with similar plans from Airtel & Jio
- The latest Vodafone 499 plan now replaces the previously available Rs 555 plan
- With the Rs 499 recharge plan, Vodafone has also provided a Zee5 subscription worth Rs 999
- The earlier available Rs 555 plan from Vodafone has been altered and now the validity has been extended to 77 days.
Telecom major Vodafone has launched a new prepaid recharge plan for Indian users. The latest Rs 499 recharge plan arrives in the market with 1.5GB of data and is also available across all major circles. Also, Vodafone has made minor changes to the Rs 555 plan.
Vodafone 499 Plan
The Rs 499 prepaid recharge plan from Vodafone now replaces the previously available Rs 555 plan
Availability of 1.5 GB of daily data, unlimited voice calls, 100 SMS per day.
Additionaly, Vodafone has also provided as Zee5 subscription of Rs.999 with the recharge plan.
Rs.499 plan doesn’t exclude IUC calls under its unlimited voice calling offer.
validity of 60-70 days- depending on users’ circle.
Vodafone Rs 555 recharge plan
Rs.555 plan has been altered, with an extended validity of 77 days, earlies it was 70 days.
The benefits are the same, which means for Rs.555, users will get unlimited voice calling, 1.5 GB of data daily, and 100 SMS per day.
Vodafone will dropdown ‘idea’ in Vodafone-Idea postpaid offers and will shift its users to Vodafone Red.
Benefits of roaming packs, access to over 3,000 Vodafone pan-India.
With the successful integration of Dynamic Spectrum Re-forming (DSR)
MMIMO, TDD cells, customers can now enjoy the summed strength of high powered, unified network via TurboNet 4G.
- How to Emoji vs. Emoticons Has it gone too far
- Undekhi Web Series Sony Liv, Release date, Review, Cast
- Where is text messaging apps for Android
- Corvus os 8.5 Rom | for Redmi Y2 (835 MB)
- The social networks that we can choose from these days
Vodafone vs. Airtel vs. Reliance Jio
Airtel also has an Rs.499 plan but provide more validity-84 days. And plan now brings 2GB of daily data, unlimited voice calling, and 100 SMS per day.
Vodafone’s plan provides 84 days validity, with the same calling plan, 1.5GB of daily data, and 100 SMS per day.
Please support us by the following facebook, Quora and twitter to get updates & For any questions or advice comment below I will try to help out thanks for visiting and stay tuned here. for more tips and information, offers, internet service providers information & many more like this.